Look sun-kissed instantly!
Want to look like you just came home from a holiday on the French Riviera? Or maybe you want that Bond Girl look, perfectly tanned as you emerge from the water, but your busy life doesn’t allow you to spend time at the beach. Maybe you’d prefer to skip the UV all together and enjoy the advantages of the attractive tanned look without the drawbacks of how the sun ages your skin. In either case, the SkinSpaMED Mystic Tan Booth is the perfect solution. It delivers a sunless tanning application customized to your individual body size, skin type, and desired color.
With the push of a button, the session kicks off with a fine mist of aloe-vera-enriched sunless tanning solution sprayed evenly throughout the booth. The MagneTan Technology ensures uniform coverage over the entire body. SkinSpaMED’s aloe-vera based, premium sunless tanning solution instantly transforms into a quick, natural-looking tan that continues to darken for up to 24 hours.
What is the Mystic Tan Spray Booth?
Mystic Tan is a full body, DHA tanning process that utilizes MagneTan technology, a revolutionary process that allows the booth to apply a uniform amount of tanning solution to all parts of the body. When the Mystic Tan solution passes through the booth’s nozzles, the particles of solution are polarized, taking on the characteristics of tiny magnets. MagneTan technology uses the body’s own magnetic properties to attract the solution particles to all surfaces of the skin. When the tanning process is finished, the SkinSpaMED member simply steps out of the booth, towels-off any excess mist, dresses, and exits. The result is a uniform, natural-looking tan that looks like you came straight from the beach!
Before You Get a Mystic Tan at SkinSpaMED...
To achieve the perfect sunless tan, you should always follow two simple steps: exfoliate and hydrate. Follow these two steps the day of or the night before you tan:
- Exfoliate your skin in the bath or shower by massaging an exfoliating gel onto the skin with a washcloth or sponge. Concentrate on rough areas such as elbows, knees and ankles, then rinse clean. This removal of dead skin cells will give you a fresh, even surface to tan, increasing the lifespan and evenness of your Mystic Tan.
- Always hydrate your skin after exfoliation by using a moisturizing lotion. Applying lotion in between your Mystic Tan sessions will increase the life and luster of your tan. However, you should avoid using lotion directly after your Mystic Tan session.
After Your Mystic Tan at SkinSpaMED...
- The tanning “myst” applied in the Mystic Tan tanning booth is moist and very fine. Your skin will feel hydrated and nourished. Tiny droplets remaining on your arms or legs after the session are easily removed by toweling dry. Toweling won’t streak your tan, and any tanning “myst” that wipes onto the towel is excess and will not affect your tan. Just towel off the same way you do when you take a shower and then get dressed.
- Once you’ve towel dried, there’s little chance of any bronzer or DHA getting on your clothes. If you perspire soon after your Mystic Tan tanning session, some of the bronzer may transfer to your clothing. Since the bronzer is completely water soluble, it will wash out.
- To give the DHA enough time to fully set, we recommend waiting a minimum of four hours before showering. Showering sooner may diminish the intensity of the tan.
- Swimming in chlorinated water or salt water can fade the Mystic Tan, cause streaking, and diminish the duration of your tan. However, normal activities such as bathing, showering, or being physically active will not affect the quality of the tan.