Celebrities aren’t the only people to use photofacial treatments to achieve Hollywood-worthy skin tone. Our discerning SkinSpaMED members of all ages improve the quality and luster of their skin with these treatments.
A photofacial treatment works when an intense light is applied in a series of gentle pulses over the treatment area. The light penetrates through the skin and is absorbed by brown spots and any abnormally dilated red vessels. Sun spots/age spots will initially become darker but will then flake off in a few days. Broken capillaries are re-absorbed by the body within several days.
The benefits of the photofacial are:
- Improvement of sunspots, age spots, dull complexions, uneven pigmentation, large pores, sun damaged skin, and early signs of aging.
- Improvement of red flushing skin, rosacea, and broken capillaries.
- Enjoy smoother skin with a more even tone.
- Minimal discomfort during treatment.
- No downtime – resume regular activities immediately.
For optimal results, a series of three to five treatments are recommended. Treatments are spaced approximately three weeks apart. You may desire a maintenance treatment once or twice a year to maintain results.
Flawless SkinSpaMED clients have a high degree of satisfaction with their results.
You will see a gradual decrease in redness, broken capillaries, flushing, irregular pigmentation, brown spots, pore size and fine lines. After each treatment, the skin will feel smoother and have a more even tone.